CBD or cannabidiol oil has been gaining a good amount of attention for its ability to enhance the recovery process while playing its role as the anti-inflammatory painkiller. On the other end, CBD also helps in potentially reducing the cortisol levels in the blood when it is consumed directly since it interferes with the cortisol secretion. Experts have shown evidence that using the CBD oil will help you in receiving a countless number of health benefits. This is because, the oil acts as a lifesaver for individuals who are suffering from insomnia, depression, epilepsy, diabetes, and social anxiety.
Experts have provided information that about 94% of the individuals have never used CBD oil for their personal reasons, and 64% of the individuals have reported that using CBD oil has provided them with a positive outcome. However, the interplay of CBD oil along with testosterone is currently standing under the investigation, and the scientific research community for cannabidiol has taken the responsibility perform studies on it.
The Connection between CBD and Testosterone
Since both testosterone and CBD interact well with your body, it will also allow you to clearly understand how they might interact with each other. Through recent studies, it has come to light that when you use the full spectrum CBD oil for your system, it will gradually bind itself with the natural cannabinoid receptors of your body. When there is an interaction between the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoids, it will allow your body to suppress the production of testosterone. However, you need to realize that the CBD does not involve itself with these receptors since THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is the only cannabinoid that binds itself to it.
Testosterone and Your Endocannabinoid Systems
The endocannabinoid system or ECS plays an important role in your body since it helps in the production of testosterone. This takes place because there is an interaction between the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and the ECS system. The HPA of your body creates testosterone in your body. To perform the production of testosterone in your body, signals are sent from the brain to the hypothalamus. The pituitary glands then take the chance to activate the luteinizing hormones, which are the main component that leads towards the production of testosterone from the Leydig cells, respectively.
Understanding CBD Effects on Testosterone
Within the pituitary gland, sperm cells, and Leydig cells you will find the presence of cannabinoid receptors that provide a major impact on the production of testosterone. When you are very sure that cannabinoids are bad for your testosterone levels, then how will the effect of full spectrum CBD oil help the testosterone? There is an answer for this question. Given below are some of the most important points which show the effects of CBD oil on the testosterone levels, through recent studies:
- The CBD oil has the power to balance the testosterone levels in your body, and CBD plays its role perfectly. It has the power to effectively slow down the production of testosterone and will also limit the breakdown of the testosterone levels in the liver. However, CBD also does not lower the level of serum testosterone, which circulates in the blood.
- The usage of full spectrum CBD oil will also help in stimulating the production of testosterone in numerous other ways. The cannabis compound has provided positive results by limiting the production of cortisol and prolactin hormones. These two hormones are known to be the two neurotransmitters that help in slowing down the level of testosterone in your body. This takes place because, when you are stressing out too much these two hormones are produced in the process. It does not matter if the stress level is related to the physical or mental state.When there is a low level of testosterone in your body, it will act as a natural response towards stress.
- When going under an intense workout, your body will need quality time to recover from it. Remember, a workout is a form of physical stress that engages itself with the same fight to fight off emotional stress. Therefore, when you limit a good deal of stress away from your life, you will produce testosterone in the process. However, when you use the full spectrum CBD oil, it will provide you its anxiolytic effects. In simple words, individuals who have used CBD oil will feel very much relaxed than before. Through recent studies, it carries a good amount of health benefits for which it provides excellent results as well.
- Using the CBD oil for your regular activities will serve as an advantage for you, and help in raising the level of testosterone, slowly. There is evidence that has proved the use of the full spectrum CBD oil will not show any adverse effect in the process and playa very important part in managing and improving your testosterone.
- One of the best things about CBD oil is that it is packed with numerous fatty acids. It is already mentioned in this article that as the full spectrum CBD oil has anti-inflammatory agents, it is natural as well. The fatty acids present in the CBD oil that goes by the name Omega 3 and Omega 6, will provide you with many posts-workout advantages. This will enable you to recover very quickly from your workout sessions, and the amount of stress will be reduced as well. This will lead to a good amount of increase in the testosterone levels of your body.
There are numerous studies and researches to be conducted in the process to find, what more the CBD oil can do to the testosterone in your body. There have been numerous other studies and researches that were conducted to find more and more effects of CBD oil on testosterone and each of them provided promising results in the process. With the given information in this article, you will understand and gain knowledge about the effects of CBD oil on the testosterone levels in the body.